..: New purse & OOTD

Sunday, September 18, 2011

New purse & OOTD

Hey ladies hope you guys enjoyed your weekend..My weekend went well, I just had some people over saturday to watch the boxing match (which was such a joke and waste of money) and enjoyed some of my granny's tamales they were DELICIOUS!! Sunday we just went to the Berryesa Flee market in San Jose which was the outfit I wore today and thank god because I was gonna wear jeans and it was super HOT and of course I forgot to put on sunblock so now I think i'm like 3 shades darker and so tired that flee market is HUGE!! 
And last week I finally ordered my purse from Shoedazzle that I got for only $20 from a Goupon deal.









My make up very neutral I used my Mark Flip for it kit in Sydney

Outfit
Shirt Wetseal
Necklace F21
Skirt Old navy (bought spring 2010)
Shoes Wetseal

<3 Mayra