..: Look of the day: Thrifted Pleather

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Look of the day: Thrifted Pleather

Jacket: Paper Doll thrift store find
Top: Massimo Target
Jeans & Necklace: F21
Shoes: Payless






Hello everyone hope your enjoying your Thursday afternoon its almost Friday woot woot!! This was my outfit from yesterday it was a pretty cloudy day out so I wanted to stay semi warm. This jacket was one of the many that I found on my trip to my first thrift store. Which reminds me I have to edit that video. Btw yesterday I was moving around my room trying to make better use of our space and the shelves holding my shoes broke in half :( and landed on my foot (Stupid Ikea furniture) anyways I can still use the top part and the bottom half is just leaning against the wall needs to be thrown away..