..: Favorite moments: March

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Favorite moments: March

I want to start a new monthly segment on this little blog of mine where I look back at a few of my favorite photos that I captured the previous month because everyone know i'm constantly snapping away taking pictures of everything. It drives Julian crazy (maybe that's a little why I do it....kidding!) Jon and Juliana are just growing up so fast, I don't want to forget even the small things that they do.

Our new puppy Gisele shes an American Bulldog and has almost grown double her size in one month.

The Electric bounce house concert, gosh that night was soooo much fun!


I love even though they have a 6 year age gap they still manage to play well together ((sometimes))

Jon saying "I'm king of the world" even though he has never ever seen Titanic.

Our first bike ride together, the weather was just gorgeous on this Sunday!

Have a great month!