..: Shabby Chic Babyshower

Friday, March 13, 2015

Shabby Chic Babyshower









Shower games, I lost..


Sorry I know I've been absent from the blog and social media. I just needed a little break, we had a little health scare with our son. He's fine, everything is ok! Life just really threw a curve ball at us that we did not see coming.

This last weekend it was my sister in law Blanca's baby shower. I'm so excited I can't wait to meet my niece Abigail, she should be here on March 24th. Another baby in the family to get my baby fix. There's is nothing better than the way a baby smells, holding them when they are at peace sleeping. Then giving them back to their parents when they start crying haha. Like any other party, Blanca went all out and did an amazing job at the decorations and the food. Every time one of us has a party we say we should go into the party planning business because we pay so much attention to detail. It was nice seeing everyone and getting to eat all those delicious sweets!

Have a great weekend!