..: Date Night Makeup Tutorial

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Date Night Makeup Tutorial





Julian and I usually try and go on date night once or twice a month. This last time we went to try this new Hot Pot place in downtown. It was perfect for the rainy night that it was. This is the makeup look that I did for that evening I hope you guys enjoy this makeup tutorial. 

I know I have been MIA school has just been kicking my but and I wish I can do it all but I can't right now. I have to prioritize and plan my schedules better. 


Products used

Face
Mac Strobe Cream
Primer- Rimmel stay matte
Liquid foundation- Maybelline matte pore less 128
Concealer- L.A. pro light
Contour-L.A pro cocoa 
Powder- Maybelline fit me 220 natural beige
Blush- Mac sunbasque
Highlight- e.l.f Baked Blush pinktastic

Eyes
Primer- Too Faced shadow insurance
Crease transition- Salted Caramel
Crease- Milk chocolate
Lid- Marzipan
e.l.f makeup mist & set
Inner Corner- e.l.f Baked Blush pinktastic
Liquid liner-Revlon Color Stay Blackest black
Mascara- Too Faced better than sex

Lips
NYX Thalia
 Rimmel Oh My Gloss Nonstop glamour



Until next time!