..: MAC FACE CHARTS 2002-2008

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MAC FACE CHARTS 2002-2008

Hey girlies so I was browsing online trying to find MAC face charts to print for inspiration of ideas and I came across a whole collection from 2002-2008, now I dont know if im the last person on earth to discover this but hope you guys find this useful...

source:TwixtBetwixt from YouTube

I have uploaded my entire collection of MAC Face Charts (over 400 images!) to my Photobucket site.***THE PASSWORD (case-sensitive) TO VIEW IMAGES IS: TwixtBetwixt***http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c138/Tselovatt/MAC%20Face%20Charts/Most of these images have been "borrowed" from other sources. The newest ones (most recent collections) I have made myself (little copy & paste from the MAC website ;p)The Collection is by no means complete - i am sure there are dozens of face charts from early years that I am missing! (If you have any that I do not, please email them to me!) And I will also keep uploading new face charts as they become available with the new launches & collections.I hope you guys enjoy these! I know they are virtually impossible to find anymore. And I hate to horde them all & not share ;)***THE PASSWORD (case-sensitive) TO VIEW IMAGES IS: TwixtBetwixt***

Some of the Collections you will find, plus many miscellaneous looks that I have no idea what collection they are from:

2002
Miscellaneous
2003
Be Seen
Bridal
Femme
Noir
Go Lightly
Halloween
Holidazzle
Liza for MAC
2004
Adorn
Bridal
Chromezone
Halloween
High Tea
Hipnotique
Red Haute
Rococo
Salsabella
Tantress
Tease Me...
Tempt Me...
2005
Diana
Halloween
Madame B.
Rebelrock
2006
Amuse
Bridal
Catharine Deneuve
Danse
Lure
Nocturnelle
Sundressing
Untamed
2007
Antiquitease
Barbie Loves MAC
Flashtronic
Moonbathe
Originals
Raquel Welch
Smoke Signals
Strange Hybrid
2008
Cult of Cherry
Electroflash
Fafi
Heatherette
N Collection
Naughty Nauticals
NeoSci-Fi
Viva Glam