..: NYX Order and finally bought my MacBook Pro :)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

NYX Order and finally bought my MacBook Pro :)



Hello, so last thursday I finally received my NYX order from their 50% off sale they had a couple weeks ago..I know there was  a whole lot of anti NYX customers after their website crashed when they were gonna have their annual sale..With alllllll the make up junkies out there like myself they should have been more prepared, but hey what can you do 50% off was still good enough for me. I don't think I ever ordered from NYX before, shipping took about two and a half weeks because of all the orders and silly me not paying attention to all the lipsticks I have I got doubles. Im sure i'll have a contest soon, i'll give them away than. My total after the discount was $51.00.




Also as an early birthday present to myself I finally Bought my MacBook Pro yay!!!!!!! I love it im still getting use to it I have lots of learning to do. I've been a Microsoft pc user my whole life and have gone through maybe 3 lab tops in 5 yrs. 2 lost from viruses. So I thought i'd try apple I had bought the ipad 2 when it came out and since than def. knew I had to buy a MacBook.



<3 MAYRA