..: Big Surprise!!!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Big Surprise!!!

It has been a hectic couple of weeks, it started with me finding out about 4 weeks ago that I was diagnosed with Cholestasis. Which is a specific liver condition in which the normal flow of bile is impaired in a women's body resulting in itching that can very in severity, its very rare. Women must be induced at no later than 37 weeks because a baby carried full term can be stillborn.  So we scheduled to be induced at 37 weeks which was Friday January 13.

The Sunday before it was such a nice warm day out we decided to go to S.F. one last time as a family of three. We had such a great time even though I was absolutely exhausted by the end of the day.







Friday Jan. 13th I had a scheduled cesarian at 7am I was sooo scared, nervous, happy so many emotions. Juliana Araceli Gonzalez  was born at 11:21 am weighed 5lbs 6oz. I couldn't be any happier with my little girl, remembering to when I had my son I was always so exhausted not wanting to do anything because of how tired I was all the time. This time around not so much, so thats a good thing for everyone :)




Today she turned two weeks and is loving her vibrating chair and of course sleeping :) I love this chair because she can use it as a rocking chair until she's like 5. 


Well hope you guys have a fab weekend !! This weekend we'll be celebrating our sons 6th birthday which was on the 24th..