..: My lil monkeys 6th B-day!!

Monday, January 30, 2012

My lil monkeys 6th B-day!!

Yesterday we celebrated our son Jonathan's 6th birthday. Gosh I cant believe he is 6 years old already time does go by soooo fast. Since most of our friends and family live near or around Sacramento we decided to celebrate at Strikes bowling ally in Elk Grove instead of having everyone come out to the bay area. It was a lot of fun even though I didn't get to bowl because of my c-section. 

Jon and his fave cousin

One of my besties Yesenia with Juliana

His cake was an ice cream cake from Coldstone it was the red velvet strawberry cake it was absolutely delicious, it didn't have much decor but none the less it was YUMMY!! 



My parents

Another monster truck to add to his collection :)


Have a great week!!