..: Todays Outfit

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Todays Outfit

Ok so I know I said I wasn't going to be buying any clothing, because i'm trying to get in shape. Than yesterday came and I went to target and was trying to rush to the baby isle without trying to look over at the women's section. Than Jonathan was dragging behind paying more attention to the ipad game he was playing as I turned around to make sure he was right behind me I saw the 80% off clearance they had on clothing. Of course I can never pass up a deal so I went to go take a peak and found these black jeans for $7 and this black i'm not sure what you would call it a cardigan for $4 its very thin perfect for those summer nights when its to hot for a sweater.


Top: J crew bought at Cross Roads trading company for $7
Booties: Cross Roads $10
Earings: F21
Lip stick: MAC Pink Nouveau