..: Tutu's and hair bows

Friday, February 17, 2012

Tutu's and hair bows

So of course being a mom of a lil girl now i'm completely obsessed with hair bows, tutus anything girly, but when I went out to stores or searched online they can get a little expensive until I came across The Hair Bow Company which sells all kinds of girly accessories for very low prices. I only ordered a couple of things because I wanted to make sure of the quality. Processing and shipping was rather fast and the quality of the items are great, So I will definitely will be ordering from them again.
They gave me a coupon to share with friends and family THBC2012 $5 off your next $30 or more purchase. Expires 12/31/12 and is valid for a one time use per guest.


Pink Tutu $3.99

$1.59

$1 each

$0.89 each


Ok so I couldn't wait to go take her professional photos so I decided to do a little photo shoot at home and I just saved myself some money because I don't think the pictures came out bad at all..






Getting cranky photo shoot over :(