..: Today is the day....

Monday, June 18, 2012

Today is the day....

Hello everyone I know I haven't posted much this last month but like I stated in a previous post i'm really trying to concentrate on my new healthy clean eating lifestyle. Which is VERY hard by the way though its getting easier as time goes on. I started running about three weeks ago which I can't tell you how many times I said to myself this is horrible I need to quit, this not worth all this pain, i'm tired I cant finish any excuse in the book to just quit. Like I have done many many times before, but not this time I continue to push my self I tell myself I can do it. Yes my body aches from all kinds of places but I know it will all be worth it at the end. So I started with exercising and today is the day I start my clean eating i'm not going to be counting calories i'm just going to be eating more veggies, fruits and portion control especially being more aware of what goes into my mouth. If you guys follow my instagram I post a lot of what I eat on there and I also follow a lot of fitness clean eating people on there that are a HUGE inspiration. So wish me luck and of course i'll be keeping you updated, and if you are on a weight loss journey I wish you the best because you are worth it!!!


Here are some inspirational photos from my pinterest :)