..: 3 Fall Outfit Ideas 1 pair of INC Booties #Macystrendboxfw15

Thursday, November 5, 2015

3 Fall Outfit Ideas 1 pair of INC Booties #Macystrendboxfw15

 I was selected for this opportunity as a member of the Lifestyle Bloggers Collective (#LLBLOG) and the content
and opinions expressed here are  my own.

macystrendbox15, macys fashion, fall fashion ideas, inc black booties, black tassel booties, fall outfit ideas, fall 2015 outift ideas, what to wear fall 2015, mom fashion fall, mom fall outfit ideas
I can't tell you how happy I am that it finally feels like fall. It even rained the day before yesterday and the temperature has been dropping to 50 degrees at night. You know what that means I can finally bust out the boots and start layering up. I really like the layered look it makes an outfit look so put together. 

I am pretty excited to be collaborating with Macy's through Lifestyle Bloggers Collective and give you guys some idea's on what to wear this fall. When I was in my high school days we would usually end up in Downtown Plaza on Friday's and one of the first stores we would go to was Macy's for their big selection and good sales on quality clothes. And of course, the cosmetics. We can't forget about the days of endless swatching the new lines.

For this collab I thought I would style 3 different outfits to go with these very comfortable Black INC Wedge Booties



macystrendbox15, macys fashion, fall fashion ideas, inc black booties, black tassel booties, fall outfit ideas, fall 2015 outift ideas, what to wear fall 2015, mom fashion fall, mom fall outfit ideas
First Outfit this is actually a dress I layered it with a thin sweater and some tights. I added the mustard colored scarf for a little pop of color.

macystrendbox15, macys fashion, fall fashion ideas, inc black booties, black tassel booties, fall outfit ideas, fall 2015 outift ideas, what to wear fall 2015, mom fashion fall, mom fall outfit ideas
Second, outfit is a loose fitting long sleeve tee with black denim skinny jeans layered with blue denim buttoned top.

macystrendbox15, macys fashion, fall fashion ideas, inc black booties, black tassel booties, fall outfit ideas, fall 2015 outift ideas, what to wear fall 2015, mom fashion fall, mom fall outfit ideas
This last outfit I would have never thought to put together until I was mixing and matching clothes in my closet to see what goes together. I even forgot I had these olive pants. I paired them with a gray tee and a blue jean jacket.


Find more Fall Trend inspiration with the hashtag:  #MacysTrendBoxFW15Find more Macy’s Style inspiration with the hashtag:  #MacysLove

Check out Macy's tip video below and learn how to style Boho Chic one of this fall's latest trend.


What are your fall must haves?


Until next time fashionista's