..: Weekend Snaps

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Weekend Snaps

Find me on SnapChat @mommynheels










I had class yesterday and so much school work to get done yesterday, which is why this post is a day late. Which reminds me I need to update you guys on my college life. At a later time this week.

We had an awesome Halloween weekend in San Jose. Some of our friends were having a family friendly Halloween party and we jumped on the chance to go. I did get a chance to take the kids trick or treating for a little bit. I really didn't want to take them too long, I didn't want them to get a lot of candy because when we went to the Funderland event they got so much.

How do you guys like my make up? I ended up having to do it in the car on the way to San Jose because I wasn't sure what I was going to do. I don't think it came out too bad for doing it pretty much in the dark.

How was your Halloween weekend?