..: First Ipsy bag

Sunday, December 13, 2015

First Ipsy bag

Side note: It's finals week!! I'm so done with this semester, Hooray for winter break!!!!!! 

Ipsy glam bag- ispy november glam bag- what i got in my ipsy bag- ipsy review


I'm a little late with lasts month's Ipsy glam bag because when my mail man delivered it I was on my way out. So I just tossed it in the hall closet and I had forgotten all about it. 


What I got

  • Smash Box Full Exposure Mascara
I have to say I loved this mascara. I can't believe it took me this long to try it gave me length and volume to nearly non-existent lashes,
  • Tres Stique Matte Lip Crayon in Chile Red
I liked this lip product also it goes on super smooth and drys almost like a lip stain.
  • Der Me Lect Nail Polish in Commando
I only swatched this on one nail. It goes on very pigmented and drys fast, two coats and you should be good to go.

  • Tucker Ashley Moisturizer
I have yet to try this, but it says it's a unique oil-free moisturizer that contains ceramides and all natural water binding mechanisms for the skin. Improves skin barrier function and provides long lasting moisture reservoirs. Sounds good can't wait to try.
  • Beauti Basics Navy gel liner
This gel liner is pretty bad. The formula is not pigmented at all and very runny, even after I let in sit for a while and put another layer. It was still hard to work with and still smeared. The only product I was not satisfied at all with.


    Ipsy glam bag- ispy november glam bag- what i got in my ipsy bag- ipsy review

    Ipsy glam bag- ispy november glam bag- what i got in my ipsy bag- ipsy review-der me lect nail polish- desi perkins-chrisspy

    trestique-desi perkins-chrissy-Ipsy glam bag- ispy november glam bag- what i got in my ipsy bag- ipsy review

    Ipsy glam bag- ispy november glam bag- what i got in my ipsy bag- ipsy review-trestique lip crayon -matte lip color
    Tres Stique Matte Lip Crayon in Chile Red
    Ipsy glam bag- ispy november glam bag- what i got in my ipsy bag- ipsy review-trestique lip crayon -matte lip color-beaute basics gel liner
    Beauti Basics Navy gel liner


    What is your favorite make up subscription service?
    Subscribe to Ipsy HERE