..: Wet n Wild | Cinnamon Spice

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Wet n Wild | Cinnamon Spice










 Hi guys!! sorry iv'e been a little m.i.a for over a week. I had a stomach flu and have just been taking it easy. I'm back now and will be going back to my normal posting schedule Mon.Wed.Fri.
 I know today's post is on Saturday, but I was just so excited to have finally finished another You Tube tutorial. I was having so many problems with my Mac book where I do all my editing. My final cut pro kept lagging videos, I searched for days on all the apple forums what can be causing that. I asked on twitter for tech advice. I completely rebooted my Mac and same problem. I probably have to get a new hard drive, but I don't want to waste money on that right now. I have Adobe premier pro on my PC, but I was not familiar at all with the program. I started reading things online to get familiar with the program. Seems like its pretty much just like final cut pro. After 3 days of trying to figure where things are I finished editing my video. Its not perfect, but I'm going to keep practicing with the program. I hope you guys like my video.

💜 New video every Friday 

Products used

Face
Primer- Rimmel stay matte
Liquid foundation- Maybelline matte pore less 128
Concealer- Maybelline age rewind light
Powder- Maybelline fit me 220 natural beige
Blush- Mac sunbasque
Highlight- e.l.f Baked Blush pinktastic

Eyes
Primer- Too Faced shadow insurance
Crease transition- Salted Caramel
Crease- Milk chocolate
Lid- Marzipan
e.l.f make up mist & set
Inner Corner- e.l.f Baked Blush pinktastic
Liquid liner-Revlon Color Stay Blackest black
Mascara- Too Faced better than sex

Lips
Wet n Wild Cinnamon Spice


Until next time..