..: Contest Winners Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Contest Winners Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I know i've been mia big time on my blog hopefully I can set up my internet at home today.I've missed my little blog community I feel soo way out the loop :) So anyways im finally all settled in the new place still need to get a new bedroom set for me and my son he's moving on up to a twin bed...and is finally sleeping in his own room, its so cute he doesnt want anyone in his room not even the dogs he always kicks them out lol.Work is tough a lot of responsibility finally hired a leasing agent because my boss thought I would seriously work mon.-sun. yeah right I would go crazy....So now to my contest winners I picked 2 thanks everyone soo much for entering it was fun looking at all the entries you all did a great job it was hard to judge the winners are










There you have it thanks again for entering im thinking of maybe having another contest a quick easy one, maybe when I reach 125 or 150 followers. So ladies if you can Email me your addreses I can ship your packages next week MAYRAAM86@HOTMAIL.COM