..: HELLO......

Thursday, July 30, 2009

HELLO......



Hey girlies
Im so excited I leave for L.A tomarrow just for the weekend..I was suppose to leave early in the morning, but my conference call got rescheduled for tomaarow at 10 ugh just my luck. My son is soooo super excited because were going to Magic mountain and he loves his tiny roller coasters haha..I just want to do some shopping of course and lay out at the beach I need to relax...Even though I seriously doubt ill be able too...
You kno it just accured to me that I havnt even done a LOTD since I dont even remember when. Hopefully I get creative during my trip i've just been so blah wearing neutral browns and chapstick I know the horror lol..So I def. will be doing a haul of whatever goodies I get..Oops I gotta go im almost off work...
Love ya