..

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hey everyone I know 3 posts in one day im on a roll and I will try to keep it up so heres my vday look it was nothin special so I jux turned it into a vintage photo...So besides working a lot I havnt really been up to much have been missing my lil blogger community though u dolls r the best.. I joined the gym about 3 months ago, but soo far i've only been going once a week. Turns out im not getting much motivation to work out in the winter I hate winter I luv the sun summer baby I am...Anyways I really want to get healthier and loose about 40lbs before fall of course ill keep u guys updated, and ill take any advice if u guys have any...

So I have a make up haul one is from the CCO I went last weekend to the outlets in Vacaville. Remenber a couple posts back I had posted the Max Factor will be discontinued here in the U.S. well I went to CVS wednesday and they had it for 50% off they didnt have much left to the one I went to on Arden Way so I just got some shadows and concealer. The concealer was ok nothing special. Lastly I went to target and bought some make up they had on sale...
















ALL MAC Intriguing Scarlet pallette Holiday 08 collection
Lipglasses Queen Bee, Possum Nose, Rich & Ripe
Blush Enough Said

















They didn't have names but they were numbered from left to right and can be used either wet or dry ill have to posts some looks later on ...
120
250
300
200 not pictured white color with black and grey
















Pixi Must have kit No.2 Bronze Bombshell
Physicians Formula Sunset Strip/ Bronzer which I love
Revlon creme shadows Skinlights 050
SallyHansen nail polishes SoMuch Fawn, BerrySweet

BTW Hope you guys had a wonderful Valentines Day!!!!!!