..: What is your take on fake???

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is your take on fake???



Most consumers believe that buying fake goods is harmless, that it's a victimless crime. But a Harper's Bazaar report reveals that the practice actually contributes to child labor and human trafficking

So I was reading this article on MSNBC about fake designer hand bags and the effect of buying fake that your not just buying a really cheap designer bag but supporting terrorism, human trafficking and child labor.
Ive been invited to a few bags partys never have gone because I dont know , I just dont feel right carrying a fake bag I know everyone else wont know its fake but I will. That will tear me up inside....wierd I know.
So if you think their is no harm in buying a fake bag think again. What about you guys do you by fake no judgement I swear??? Everyone has a right to their own opinion...

Link to full story
Picture taken in New York City link to pic



BTW Soooo excited that I will be having a giveaway soon...Stay tuned for details..