..: LOTD :)

Saturday, August 13, 2011

LOTD :)

So this was actually my make up look from yesterday I was just too lazy to post it...The last one is of me and my son than 5 minutes later he had an accident he was jumping on and off the bed than somehow just fell on his face getting a bad rug burn on his nose :( now he's too embarrassed to even leave the house..boys...
I took the pictures with my ipad couldn't find my camera but they didn't come out too bad, what do you think?





Face:Revlon color stay Medium Beige( I think I might need to go a shade darker) and a little Maybelline bonzer in sun light 
Eyes: Used my Manly 120 pallette, liner Maybelline line stiletto blackest black
Mascara: Revlon double twist black
Cheeks: MAC Springsheen
Lips: MAC Honeylove & Lip glass Miss marble

Well hope you guys are enjoying this beautiful saturday!!

<3 Mayra