..: Fashion Friday: Lean Green

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fashion Friday: Lean Green

Top & Shoes: Target
Skirt & Necklace: F21
Clutch: Express



Jon sneaking into my photo haha :)


Hello, I know I haven't done an outfit of the day in a while, but I hope you guys enjoy this one. This is what I wore today this skirt I bought a little over two years ago and still have it and have only wore it no more than 3 times, so I decided to pull it out today since it was pretty warm out. So ever since I went to L.A (btw ill have my vacation photos up tomorrow) I became really inspired to start dressing up more,why you may ask well im gonna tell you the night we arrived it was pretty late so we didn't get to do much until about 12:00am when we decided just to go to the movies to watch Ted. So since it was soo late I just threw on a white tee some ripped jeans and some flip flops I thought no biggie there probably wont be a lot of people there. 
Wrong we went to the movie theater at The Grove and there were a lot of people dressed up very nice a little to nice in my opinion to just go out and see a movie. Just the whole time we were in L.A. I noticed people put a lot of effort into looking nice and snazzy :) So I thought i'm going to start doing that too more often even if i'm just going to be at home, because honestly it does make you feel better as long as your comfortable.

Have a great weekend!!!