..: Outfit of the day: Hello Yellow

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Outfit of the day: Hello Yellow


DSCF4683.JPG


DSCF4682.JPG

DSCF4686.JPG

DSCF4684.JPG

Outfit Details
Blazer & faux leather leggings: Target
Top: Old Navy
Necklace: F21
Heels: Ami clubwear

Hi everyone so this was my outfit on friday and it was mine and Julians first shoot on location. We were on our way to Sacramento and I told him we should stop and do an outfit of the day shoot since I never really take photos outside. I wouldn't want you guys to think that I don't leave my house with the outfits I put together haha :) Im really just trying to get over my fear of taking photos in front of other people its just strange people looking at you wondering why your taking photos, but i'm starting to over come my fear who cares what other people think right!! Especially on this day we were on Freeport near the river a lot of cars passing by and fishermen fishing and I just tried to keep my mind clear and just focus on how the sun was blinding my because it was so bright.

Traducción:


Hola! este es mi look del viernes es la primera vez que mi toma fotos mi marido afuera de la casa. Porque me da mucha pena tomar fotos en frente de otras personas, pero estoy empezando a superar el miedo! Este día estábamos en camino a Sacramento Y le dije a Julian que deberíamos parar para tomar fotos de mi look y nos paramos en la Freeport cercas del rio. Había muchas personas y autos pasando y yo solo trate de mantener mi mente clara y no centrar en las otras personas.