..: 9 to 5: Lost at what to wear

Thursday, October 17, 2013

9 to 5: Lost at what to wear

Hi!Today's outfit at the office, its getting so hard trying to decide what to wear to work. Its been freezing in the morning and than around 12:00 it starts to warm up to mid 80's that's warm here. Especially with all the running around I do at work. I started with this skirt and I was going to wear a more fitted top with a light Cardigan and opened toed shoes. Than saw this sweater thought haven't worn that in a while lets try it on, but it did not feel right with the top I had on. Paused getting ready to make sure Jon was ready of course he wasn't he was playing a video game with his cousin that's visiting us for the week. After threatening him that if he wasn't ready in five minutes with teeth brushed he would be banned FOREVER from video games. Went back to finish getting ready, crap only had 10 minutes left threw on this collard shirt under my sweater. My opened toed shoes weren't going to do it my toes were already cold, so threw on these booties instead. 

Details:
Sweater: F21
Top: H&M
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Khols