..: Blue Maxi

Friday, June 27, 2014

Blue Maxi







Top (which is actually a maxi dress I tucked under) Target
Maxi skirt: F21 (2yrs ago)
Clutch : Crossroads
Shoes: Just Fab

Hi everyone so this was an outfit I wore on my birthday June 25th. Finally i'm 28, i'm pretty exited for what this next year might have in store for me and my family. I have really been wanting to do outfit posts of myself for a while but i'm quite shy taking pictures out in public. So now that we have a big backyard ill start taking pictures out there slowly transitioning to taking pictures out in public where I would like. I bought this skirt a while ago, but this is maybe the third time I wear it Julian hates it when I wear maxi dresses or skirts. He says I should just wear a sheet haha (men what do they know)


Have a great day!