..: All Glammed Up

Thursday, December 11, 2014

All Glammed Up

This past weekend was my nieces quinceañera finally after 2 years of planning we had such a fun filled hectic day. Like always we were running late, the church was in the morning so I had just enough time to do a quick 5 minute face. Not pictured here of course. This was the make up I did for the reception. My hair loose curls using my Insta Wave wand parted and pulled half way back. Did that make any sense. This lipstick I have been obsessed with this past week, I had it somewhere in my make up stash its the perfect frosted pink.








  1.  Loreal Lumi Foundation in W3 nude beige all over face
  2. Physicians Conceal RX in natural light patted under eyes
  3. NYX Mineral powder in medium dark buffed all over face
  4. Wet n Wild ultimate brow kit in 963 Ash brown
  5. All over crease and lower lash line
  6. Tamanna Palette, Chocolate on outer V blending half way onto lid and outer part of lower lash line
  7. Noir on outer corner of eye to bringing in more depth
  8. Blush on inner part of lid
  9. Inner corner of eye and brow bone
  10. NYC liquid liner in Black
  11. ELF dramatic lashes in Black
  12. Rimmel Scandaleyes in Blackest Black
  13. Wet n Wild color icon blush in Mellow wine
  14. Physicians shimmer strips in Sunset strip used as highlighter
  15. NYX in Georgia lipstick
  16. MAC lipglass in Funky Fusion
Total time it took me to do my make up about 35 minutes

Have a nice day and stay dry it pouring out here!