..: Weekend Snaps

Monday, May 11, 2015

Weekend Snaps










It felt like a very long weekend! We finally finished with the pool, so Jon feels the need to go swimming everyday.  Saturday we went to my sister in laws communion/ birthday party for her boys that was fun. Started a little hectic in the morning I still had to buy one present. I went to target and somewhere in between paying and Juli having a meltdown, because I would not buy her any candy. I forgot my gift bags on the counter, ahhhhhh!! I hate when that happens and I had bought a set for like $10. I Completely overpaid when I can just go to the Dollar Tree, but I was trying to avoid that. In the end I had to anyways, I didn't notice until I got home about the gift bags.  The best part of my day was finally eating some gelatina de leche (Mexican milk jello) I can eat a container by myself it is soo good. I really need to learn how to make it myself.

I hope you mommas out there had a wonderful Mother's Day and were showered with a lot of Love! I woke up slightly with Jon asking me "Hey mom where's the hot glue gun" When I was finally up, Jon had made me a card with beads glued on to spell mom and coffee. Juli was still sleeping, like if she had a rough night. We went out for brunch and a quick trip to the grocery store to pick up some things for Mother's Day dinner at our house.

When we got home I got a frantic phone call from my mother in law, saying something had happened to our niece Alex. I called my sis in law and she said Alex had just collapsed and was unresponsive. She asked if I could go pick up her other little ones and bring them over while they were in the ER. My niece is ok, they said she was just dehydrated, she has an appointment tomorrow just to make sure she is ok. We still all got together later in the evening very thankful she was ok.


Hope you guys have a fabulous week!!