..: Attention Busy Moms Have You tried imPress Nails?

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Attention Busy Moms Have You tried imPress Nails?


I have been wanting to try imPress nails forever. They are so pretty! I chose the maroon color for this week. They have such a variety, come in a set of 24 and are supposed to be waterproof. Since I am a busy mom these seem perfect for a quick application no drying time and no mess.



 Start of with clean nails

I used the alcohol prep pad to wipe my nail right before I added a nail. It helps activate the nail glue. Simply peel backing of the nail and press.

For the charm, it comes with a circle adhesive and I just placed it with tweezers.


All done! I love them and the glue feels pretty secure. 

So far I have had them on for 3 days still look good and I have been getting so many compliments. My thumb nail feels kind of loose, but it's still on.



You can pick up a set at your local Walgreens for $7.99 or take a look at their website and get a peek at all the variety of nails that they have.  www.imPRESSmanicure.com 


Have you guys tried imPress nails?