..: High School Reunion

Friday, October 9, 2015

High School Reunion







 I can't believe it has been 10 years since I graduated high school. At the same time, high school seems like it was 100 years ago. I was a completely different person 10 years ago, I was wild and careless had a myspace and I think I had a little blog on I think it was called Xanga. I have no idea what I use to write about on Xanga probably overly dramatic posts about my life as a teenager.

The reunion was a lot of fun! When we first got there I did not remember a lot of people. I was racking my brain so hard trying to remember. Thank god I ran into an old friend that was in our group in H.S we use to be really close friends, but like with most of my friends I just lost contact and became busy with family and life so we just lost touch. I'm lucky to have the handful of friends I do have because it's hard to keep in touch, especially after you have your own family and a full-time job.

As the night went along and the drinks were flowing faces started to become more familiar. As people started telling stories.I started to remember more and more people. We had a lot of fun I'm really glad we decided to go.



Have you guys had your first High School reunion?