..: I NEED TO LIVE MORE HEALTHIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I NEED TO LIVE MORE HEALTHIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So after breakfast I turned on the TV even though I had a bunch of laundry to put away( I hate putting laundry away ugh)...Any who I was flipping channels and I came across the new lifetime series "COOK YOURSELF THIN" I got really into it....The recipes looked soo YUMMY
with like half the calories of the normal way to prepare food...So i'm def. going to try some out..I really want to start thinking of my health and want to start living a healthier life style to be a better role model for my son so he doesnt get bad eating habbits..Ive been off and on diets for like uhhhhhh 5 yrs now and tried my lose it right away pills diets etc. but the weight always comes back..But im not like most girls that jux hate being over weight or have low self esttem becuz of being over weight....I think I look Fabulous and have one of the best self esteems from a lot of ppl I know..It doesnt bother me and being over weight has never stopped me from persuing or going after whatever I wanted.But I know its jux not healthy especially as I get older its only bound to cause health problems right.....So I dont even know where to start...............I guess by jux eating healthier??????????? any ideas.......I think im going to keep a food journal, Should I have it on my blog ummm probly not thats probly embarrasing some days I eat alot especially like at family gatherings which is once or twice a week....well I should put this laundry away.......TOOLDES!!