..: Saterday night....

Monday, May 11, 2009

Saterday night....


Amanda & me

So this last saturday night I went out with this girl I work with, it was her friends birthday It has been a looooooong time that I go out with just the girls usually its me my husband and friends..But anyways it was sooo much fun were suppose to go to 2nd saterday in downtown which is when all the gelleries are open late and they have food,music and of course drinks but we never made it....we all met up at a friends house in downtown having drinks but we all had one too many that by the time some one looked at the time it was 9:00 so we headed out to the bar next door hanger 17 again their lil tooo long left at 11:30 time jux goes by soo fast wen drunk than we went to this new place where the birthday girl works called the shady lady its this bar/restaurant theme is 20's 30's it was very cool soon their going to have burlesque shows cant wait to go when they have that...than we ended the night at this girls house I for got her name but we started talking bout make up and turns out shes a freelance MUA and works at the CHANEL counter I was like omg ur my new best friend lol Walking around all of downtown jux really made me miss it I want to move back soo bad.
Birhtday girl & me