..: Pumpkin Festival Half Moon Bay

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Festival Half Moon Bay

Today we decided to go to The pumpkin festival in Half Moon Bay. It was a lot of fun lots of food and lots of kids activities, driving through Half Moon Bay we noticed they actually have a lot of different pumpkin patches that look like a lot of fun. So i would definitely recommend coming here if you guys are in the area during this season.





Of course I had to have some dessert I got one of my faves pumpkin cheese cake it was delicious. I usually buy this pie during Thanksgiving. 



Todays outfit quit cozy, But after alllllllllllll the walking I threw off my scarf, then took off my blazer, threw up my hair in a pony tail and than wished I had worn ballerina flats it was a lot warmer than I thought it was gonna be.
Blazer : SJP Bitten
Top: F21
Leggings: Target
Boots: AmiClub Wear
Purse: Mulberry for Target

On our way home we stopped at the beach to watch the sun set...

And than the sun went..It was a great day :)


Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend!!!

<3 Mayra