..: Todays outfit finally scarf and boots weather :)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Todays outfit finally scarf and boots weather :)

Hello ladies!! First I wanna thank you guys for all your SUPER sweet comments they really keep me motivated to post more and more. Today I just ran a few errands and since it was a gloomy and rainy day me and my my hubby grabbed some lunch at Pho Huynh Hiep for some Pho. It was super DELICIOUS and made me all warm inside.
Also I cannot tell you how happy I am to bring out the my boots, sweaters and scarves from my closet I love fall. Don't get me wrong I love me some sun but being pregnant and heat do not mix for me I get super grouchy and irritated very fast :(

Cardigan: F21
Shirt: Oldnavy
Pants: F21
Ankle Boots: Reflections Arden Mall
Clutch: Express








Hope you are enjoying your thursday night!!

<3 Mayra