..: Walgreens Order!!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Walgreens Order!!!

Today my order came in from Walgreens!! I've never ordered from there before, but last week they were having 20% off beauty products. A lot of products I wanted to try were but one get one half off or select wet n wild products I believe were already 50% off so thats a total %70 off wet n wild.

Both orig. $18.48 I paid $11.38
I've been wanting to try Cetaphil for a while, I was really in need of a new moisturizer  my skin has been super dry lately and I also got the face wash..So ill let you guys know how I feel about both product after I give them a try.


Mascara $2.19 Concealer $5.19 WnW T.M. $1.60
Of course I ordered one of my fave everyday mascaras Great lash than for my half off I orderd Maybelline Fitme concealer. I wanted to try the foundation but since I wasnt to sure of my shade I had to pass. Also I got WnW spf 15 tinted moisturizor in Natural 182.

WnW color icon 8 palette Orig. 4.99 I paid $2.00 each
I've been really wanted to try these for a while I haven't bought WnW eyeshadows in yearrrs and they sure have gone a loooong way since I last did buy one. They are super pigmented and not all powdery, the ones I wanna try now are the New Matte shadows that are arriving at walgreens. I cant wait to try them I love matte shadows.

WnW color icon trio Orig. $2.99 Paid $1.50

Comfort Zone


Blue had me at hello


Sweet as Candy


Im getting sunburned