..: Wearing make up in the work place makes you more likeable..What do you guys think??

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wearing make up in the work place makes you more likeable..What do you guys think??

I was reading this article in the New York Times about how women who wear make up in the work field are most likely to be more trusted and get more affection from co-workers. Of course wearing some make up not having tons on.
Personally of course I love wearing make up it doesn't hurt me to spend the extra 10-20 minutes in the morning putting it on, it makes me feel and look great. And I think if I think it makes me feel good other people will to.
I've worked at numerous places and I don't think this article describes the way I see people. I've always been a very friendly person that can talk and make friends with anyone. Im never one to judge anybody, I don't know where I got that from thats just how I am.
So what do you guys think are you most likely to trust or respect your co-worker with make up on??

Click on link for full article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/13/fashion/makeup-makes-women-appear-more-competent-study.html


Up the Career Ladder, Lipstick In Hand
Published: October 12, 2011
A little makeup may help your colleagues see you as trustworthy. But that viewpoint can diminish if you wear too much.