..: Fashion Star

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fashion Star

Photo via entertainment weekly 

Did you guys happen to catch Fashion Star last night?? For those of you who don't know about the show its a design competition with real store buyers from Macy's, Saks and H&M buying the designers styles and they are available as soon as the show is over online and the next day on stores.  I love the shows concept because the designers actually have to create clothes that are wearable. My favorite design from last night has to be the blue dress from designer Sarah last time I checked the dresses were sold out online.  I also did like Ocar's dresses and I loved his personality minus all his crying, but I can understand why he was, I love stories like that coming from absolutely nothing trying to make a name for yourself.Love it!! This show made me REALLY want a sewing machine I would love to learn to sew and be able to make my own clothes.