..: Plato's closet haul- Spanish

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Plato's closet haul- Spanish

Hi everyone hope your enjoying your St. paddy's day..Me not so much its sooo wet and gloomy out had plans to go to San Francisco and enjoy the festivities their, but not with this weather..I just wanted to share with you guys my first video in spanish I did about two weeks ago when I went shopping at Plato's closet.   I want to start doing videos in spanish because I feel like i'm forgetting words in my native language. Silly I know but since I don't really have anyone to talk to in spanish on a regular basis, when I do speak to someone I always have to think about what i'm about to say and it makes me feel like a dummy not speaking correctly.



P.S after I finish this post i'm gonna feed juliana and if she falls back to sleep film the details to my giveaway and upload it tonight if she gives me the chance if not video will be up tomorrow morning :)