..: Pretty Spaces: Kid friendly Backyard

Monday, May 12, 2014

Pretty Spaces: Kid friendly Backyard

Hello, one of the main reasons we chose the house we bought, was because of the huge backyard. Oh the possibilities of the things we can do back there are endless. Starting with of course it replacing the fence, that should be done by next week before we move in. I'm still trying to decide what I want to do for the kids in the backyard, we were just going to buy a standard play ground slide, swings etc. but looking around at different blogs that quickly changed our minds. So for now we are still undecided, but below are some of the ideas that are floating around in our heads : ) 













*These photos do not belong to me I found them searching online and have links to where I found them.




Enjoy the rest of your Monday!