..: Fashion Friday: Diamond Mesh

Friday, September 19, 2014

Fashion Friday: Diamond Mesh










I turned to see Juliana making funny faces at me :)




Outfit Details
Dress: Eshakti
Heels: Charlotte Russe

Hello! hope you guys are enjoying this lovely Friday evening. Today's dress is from Eshakti, they are a women's online apparel company that carry sizes ranging from 0-36 and offer custom clothing. I really liked ordering from  them, I was able to choose sleeve length and the length that I wanted the dress. You can also choose exact measurements if you would prefer. I normally wear dresses in sizes L-XL or  size 13-16 it just varies by store and material, this dress I ordered it in XL. I chose this dress because of the embroidery, I thought it was really pretty party type dress.

At the moment they are offering if you sign up with them you receive a $25 Gift coupon

Also for my blog readers enter "MommynHeels" in the promotional code box at checkout and receive 10%off your entire order valid 9/17/2014-10/17/2014

Code is not case-sensitive.  
Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 
It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.
Not applicable on previous purchases.


Have a great weekend!