..: Just Fab Goodies

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Just Fab Goodies

Bought a couple early day Mothers day presents for myself. Actually I subscribed to Just Fab A while ago and the last couple months I forgot to skip by the fifth so I accumulated 3 credits. Which you would think if someone hasn't ordered with having two credits available for a couple months, why charge them again. I called to see if they would reimburse me for two even one credit, but of course they did not. They really do entice you with your very first purchase, and I know $39.99 is not much, but for the same price or even much less you can buy the same bags or shoes at Forever 21 type stores or even Ross. So this will be my last purchase from them, I canceled with them after I ordered this. 0











Juli likes it :)
My order also came with a teal nail polish and 2-year subscription to a magazine, I choose Rachel Ray Magazine.


Until next time!!
        
              

Next post will be Friday May 1