..: Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette-Swatches

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette-Swatches

This Anastasia Beverly Hills Palette is probably my absolute favorite. I was a bit skeptic at first and was gonna pass on this palette because when I first saw it I thought the foiled shadows were more glitter shadows. Like I said they turned out to be more foiled shadows and blend super easily and are so creamy. I've played around with the palette a bit I'm gonna try to post a makeup look on Friday. 

Also since having a blogging schedule for the last couple months has helped. Which has been posting every Mon.-Wed.-Fri. I'm going to try to have a schedule on my youtube channel as well uploading every Mon. and Fri. Youtube is pretty time consuming and the only time I really have to sit down and edit for a couple hours is at night without any distraction. I do love the editing process though another way to get my creativity out. Oh and the uploading that is another headache this video was about 3 1/2 minutes and it took about 4 hours to upload.Grrrr. I wonder if there is a time one would recommend uploading? I'm going to look into that. I hope you guys like my little swatch video!

Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette, swatches, abh palette, swatches



Have you guys bought this palette? What are your thoughts on this palette? What is your favorite ABH Palette?


Stay Glam!