..: Weekend Snaps

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Weekend Snaps


Saturday was my brother in law's birthday, I went to go pick up his cake and was totally drooling over the desserts they had next to the cakes. I didn't even get to take a picture of his cake which was a tiramisu cake, that had an adorable mug on top made of chocolate filled with cream.




Sunday my sister in law called me early in the morning asking if we wanted to go to Discovery Park.
I haven't been there in years and honestly it's because someone is always drowning and it horrifies me. I don't know if it's just here or in all rivers they look calm, but they say the current is extremely strong underneath the water.

You know when you see those teen movies and they always have their hiding spots on the river and get away to go drink or whatever. We never did any of that. My friend Yesenia and I were talking about that not too long ago. None of our friends did that when we were younger because all you ever heard was someone drowning for being careless on the river.

While we were there they were giving away life jackets to everyone to make sure they are safe. Sadly a 23-year-old drowned about a week ago.


I was on top of Jon and Juli making sure they did not go past knee deep of water. I know it may seem a bit obsessive, but I don't care.



My Gorgeous niece Abby.

Have a fabulous week!!