..: Anna Wintour's HIRING 2 ASSISTANTS

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Anna Wintour's HIRING 2 ASSISTANTS


SO I was catching up on the latest celeb gossip on of course Perezhilton.com
and I was reading that Anna Wintour is hiring for 2 assistants

Italic

The news was shared via email to NY's savvy media set:
Hi guys,Sorry for the mass email. Two of the three assistants in Anna Wintour's office are leaving soon and Conde Nast is starting to look for candidates. If you know of anyone that may be interested in applying have them shoot me an email and I can put them in touch with the right person in HR.
Some experience in fashion or media is good. Smart, well-educated, calm, etc…
Let me know if you can think of anyone.Justify Full

Thanks!

So with all the nice things ppl have to say about her lol would you apply after all its a once in a lifetime opportunity????????