..: GOT OFF EARLY TODAY.....

Thursday, February 19, 2009

GOT OFF EARLY TODAY.....

So guess wut I did.... I went shopping jux to clear my head I went to the mall and before I went I promised myself I would not go into MAC, but on my way out I jux happened to past by the MAC store I stood in front wanting to go in. But I did not want to lose to temptation than I saw the HELLO KITTY brush set on the window which I have been wondering whether or not I should buy it, So I went in walked up to the counter asked for the brush set and the lady told me they were SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH...So I jux bought some other things...I knew I should have bought it before ugh oh well, so this is wut I got.....

LUCKY TOM PALLETTE

Than I also went to ULTA CUZ I jux havn't been in hella long and I got these make up brushes that were so freaken soft there called ECOTOOLS which the handles are made of bamboo and have synthetic Taklon bristles which are 100% cruelty free.....I was soo surprised by how soft they were. the foundation brush was 7.99 and the rest were in a pack for 18.99

And finally I got the travel straightner set cuz I hate traveling with my other straightner cuz it works relly good so im always afraid its going to break it this straightner was only 29.99 great deal its a 1 inch which ive been wanting since summer is coming up to make beach wavy hair....