..: HOLA

Sunday, February 15, 2009

HOLA

HEY EVERYONE Hope you guys had a wonderful valentines day!!!! My started late cuz my hubby didnt get home til like 10 pm(cuz he works in dublin) soooo we jux went to TEX WASABI for some sushi mmmmmm!! So I didnt know whether or not to expect a gift so when he got home he was like oh I forgot to get somethin so I thought he was goin to run to the liquer store and jux grab anything so I was wut the hell I cant believe he didnt get me anything sooo I open the door and their he is standing with a COACH PURSE :)
SO I absolutly luv cuz it can be my everyday bag my other one was kind of falling apart lol fits everything a girl needs her digital camera, cell phone,wallet and make up bag


US IN THE CAR AFTER DINNER


ME TAKIN A MYSPACE PIC OF COURSE LOL

IM WEARING ALL MY NEW HELLO KITTY MAKE UP WHICH I PUT ON IN THE MORNING AND JUX TOUCHED UP RIGHT BEFORE DINNER IT WAS I THINK 9:30PM WHEN I TOOK THIS PIX.....