..: Summer Wishlist

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Summer Wishlist

Summer 2015






Just a couple things I've had on my mind for this summer. On the top of my list, I definitely need to get is a moisturizer with SPF. I went to Target last week to buy my moisturizer and I didn't even notice that the new one I'm using doesn't have SPF I could have sworn I read that it did, I'm currently using Simple replenishing moisturizer. I also need to pick up a BB cream, I don't really like to wear anything heavy on my face during the summer. 

At the end of the month we are going to Rosarito for my birthday, before that I want to get a new swimsuit and cover up. Along with these Birkenstock sandals, I've seen all over Instagram and I think look good. The shorts I have some similar ones and I love them they are so light and airy when it's so hot out, I myself have never been a fan of jean shorts. They just do not look very flattering on me. The jean vest though I've seen on a couple Instagrammers and blogger and I'm obsessed so I hope it looks good on me.


What's on your summer wishlist?