..: Gold Touches

Friday, October 17, 2014

Gold Touches







Hey everyone! I hope you are enjoying your friday. This outfit I wore to my nephews birthday party last weekend. Sorry to my sis in law who thought all black was a little depressing to a kids birthday party. Thats all I have to say about that!

Yesterday Julian and I went on a date night! I believe it was our first one in like three months. Wow how sad is that, I cant believe its been that long. He wanted to take me to explore the Haunted (supposedly) under ground tunnels in Downtown Sacramento. Yes we like doing creepy stuff like that.

When we got there the tickets were sold out bummer!! Since we were starving we decided to go get something to eat. The only problem where? I cant believe all the new places to choose from in down town. That place is really starting to grow, I cant wait until they finish building the arena its only going to get bigger.

Julian wanted to watch some of the Patriots game so we decided on LowBrau. We ordered a couple beers, the dirty duck fries and a spicy sausage platter.You can check out some pictures on my Instagram. Im usually not much of a beer drinker, but the waitress recommended the Two Rivers Pearberry cider beer. It was very good, it had a little bit of sweetness. Food was also delicious the fries reminded me of the adult version of animal style fries from In and Out. I liked the atmosphere was nice its a big open space kind of makes you feel like your at an outdoor picnic party. We will defiantly go again.

Outfit Details
Peplum top: Target
Necklace: F21
Pants: Kohls
Pumps: Christian Siriano for Payless



Have a great weekend!