..: Disney on Ice Worlds of Fantasy

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Disney on Ice Worlds of Fantasy


Last night we went to the Disney on Ice Worlds of Fantasy show. We had so much fun!!!! It was awesome seeing how Juli's face lid up when the show started. She screamed its MINNIE!!! Started jumping up and down, she was a super excited. We took my niece with us, she called me a couple times before the show to make sure we were still going. Isn't her Elsa costume the cutest! When Juliana saw her she couldn't help, but touch the costume. Jon really like the Cars part, the Toy story soldiers and the cotton candy and popcorn. He loves his treats.

My nieces favorite part was when the queen in Tinker Bell when she came flying out. She also liked all of the Little Mermaid part and sang along with all the songs. Juli also liked when the queen came out she said mom look it look it she called her a spider haha.

Juli ended up dressed as a fairy, a costume she already had in her costume box. She was wearing the wings all day at home, but as  soon as we got to the arena she did not want to put them back on. I thought maybe as soon as she saw the other kids in costume she might, but nope. Of course not until we were leaving the arena oh boy kids.

My favorite part of course still The little Mermaid. Its still as magical as it was when I was a little girl. I saw that they have Frozen on Ice now, ahhhhhh I can't wait until that comes to town. Everyone was just about drained by the end of the show, so it was a very quiet ride home with everyone fast asleep. Jon did not want to roll out of bed this morning.




All photos taken with my HTC ONE no cameras are allowed to these events 

,
My little fairy ready for the show.








My little fairy fast asleep with her wings on lol

You can still catch the show from now until Sunday

WHERE: Sleep Train Arena – One Sports Parkway, Sacramento, CA 95834

WHEN: Wednesday, October 22 – Sunday, October 26, 2014
Wednesday, October 22 7:00 PM
Thursday, October 23 7:00 PM
Friday October 24 7:00 PM
Saturday, October 25 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
Sunday, October 26 12:00 PM & 4:00 PM

TICKETS: Price range from $17, $23, $42 (VIP) and $70 (Front Row)
Special Opening Night discount tickets are just $12 (select seating only; not valid on VIP/premium levels)

Tickets available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com, charge by phone at 800-745-3000 or at the venue Box Office.  *tickets may be subject to service charges, facility and handling fees


Have a great day!


I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows. Even though I received these benefits all opinions are 100% mine.