..: Full Face Make up tutorial

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Full Face Make up tutorial










Hey everyone i'm so excited I finally uploaded my youtube video after 2 years of doing my last one. I really like doing videos and interacting with viewers. I know my make up skills are not the best, but i'll keep learning and practicing. Same goes for my videos I know they might not be perfect, but with trial and error and having more time on my hands they will get better.

Please Subscribe + Like + Share Thank you!!

Im all about positivity so heres a positive quote for your week"When a woman realizes that she is beautiful in her "imperfections" and accepts herself as she is, her confidence soars and it affects every aspect of her life." - Alicia Richmond

Products used


Foundation- Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation W3 nude beige
Concealer- Physician's Formula Conceal RX Natural light
Bronzer- Wet n' Wild Welcome to Brazil (Has light shimmer)
Setting Foundation- NYX Mineral matte set it don't fret it. It comes in two shades I got the Medium/ Dark

Eye primer- Elf mineral eye primer
Eye shadow -Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette (I love love love this palette)
Upper crease- Caramel
Outer Corner blending in- Deep Plum
Lid- Glisten
Inner Corner & brow highlight- Vanilla
Under lashes- Deep plum
Eyeliner- NYC Liquid liner Black (My new fave!)
Mascara- Loreal Paris Double extend in Black

Blush- Mac sheertone shimmer in Sunbasque
Highlighter- Mac Mineralize skin finish in Shimpagne

Lipstick- Milani Naturally Chic




Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!