..: Monster Jam

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Monster Jam

Years ago I went to my first Monster Jam with my cousins and I remember it was super LOUD, but I had a blast. This weekend Saturday January 24- Sunday January 25, Monster Jam is coming to Sacramento!! And on Saturday it's Jon's 9th birthday, so I plan on surprising him with the show. He is going to be so excited its going to be his first time going to Monster Jam. He thinks we're just going out for a birthday dinner. Seeing monster trucks fly up to 130 feet who wouldn't have a great time.




Show times and dates

Saturday January 24 2:00pm, 7:30pm
Sunday January 25 2:00pm

Sleep Train Arena
1 Sports Parkway, Sacramento, CA 95834

Tickets are available as low as $20 Adults / $10 Kids (ages 2 - 12)!

All tickets $2 more day of show. 

Pit Passes are available for $10 at the Sleep Train Arena box office or online at www.ticketmaster.com.

Discounts can be found (While supplies last)

Big O Tires- $8 Adult Discount Coupon - Available in-store December 12th

Ford Dealership- Pick up your free pit pass at your Neighborhood California Ford Dealer - Available starting the week of 1/12/15.



Will any of you guys be going? Have you guys gone to the show before? What was your favorite memory?



Until next time!



         




                                                  






I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows. Even though I received these benefits all opinions are 100% mine.